Get in Motion
A FREE Physical Activity Counselling Service
Get in Motion is designed to provide you with the information and support you may need to recognize, and meet, your personal physical activity goals.
All physical activity counselling is done over the telephone and is provided by specially trained peers with a physical disability.
Some topics include, but are not limited to:
- Safety tips and benefits of physical activity for people with physical disabilities
- Overcoming obstacles to physical activity
- Locating accessible physical activities in your community
- Goal setting and action planning, and
- Many more. You decide what you would like to/need to talk about.
Sorry, we are not currently taking new clients for this service.